Selling Your Home
Selling your home can be a very difficult task without the right resources or knowledge. For instance, do you know how much your home could be worth? Sure you could guess, because your neighbor sold theirs for a certain amount, but what if you didn’t know the extra circumstances that could have caused them to possibly sell it for less then what it was worth? You need a professional Real Estate Agent to help you determine what it should be sold for. Once you establish that starting price, you need to market it, and most importantly, sell it! I can help you sell your home in a timely manner, for a great market price, without complications.
Curious to see what your home should be sold for?
Why do you get when you sell with me?
- A full consultation about the sale, curb appeal, home value and more!
- Great exposure for your newly listed home.
- Mailings and/or postcards regarding the new listing.
- The Yard Sign. (Brings lots of attention!)
- Open Houses to bring in extra buyers not working with agents yet.
- You home inputted into the MLS system for all of the other agents to see.
- Listings on my website, Realtor.com, and several other hundreds of sites with MLS on them.
- Automatic email to all of my buyers with your home’s listing flyer.
- Constant communication before, during and after escrow.
- All contracts and forms needed to complete the sale and full “in person” guidance for them.
- Assistance with finding a termite inspector, escrow company, and title company.
- Assistance with Disclosure forms and statements.
- Communication throughout the entire process, including the listing, the offers, the escrow and beyond.
- Full explanations of the offer submitted and negotiations if Countered.
- Verifying the buyers ability to buy prior to an accepted offer.
When we work together to sell your home, I will explain the steps and processes as we go along in greater details. You will never feel “left out” or “in the dark” during a transaction when you work with me. Communication is one of my strong points and I utilize it to make sure all of my clients receive the best service!
If you have questions about selling your home, would like to list your home with me, or just have a few comments, please contact me either via email, the online form, or by my mobile phone at (805) 813-3300. I am ready to professionally assist you in purchasing your next home.
~Dedree Hoyt, REALTOR